Responsible for entry, maintenance, and reconciliation of accounts payable and accounts receivable records for multiple business units
- Enter approved vendor invoices into accounting system in a timely and accurate manner. Verify vendor invoices to business unit purchase orders and receiving records using three-way matching
- Answer, research, and respond to vendor inquiries, coordinating cross-functionally as needed to resolution.
- Prepare check runs and process checks for mailing.
- Reconcile vendor statements to accounts payable records.
- Provide accounts payable reports and reconciliations in a timely and accurate manner and maintain all accounts payable files.
- Prepare bank deposits and post payments to customer accounts.
- Provide backup for other critical department duties including processing customer invoices and credit card payments as needed.
- Provide short-term switchboard relief as needed.
- Perform other associated duties as assigned.
- Minimum Education: High school diploma
- Preferred Education: Two-year accounting certificate
- Minimum Experience: Two years accounts payable
- Preferred Experience: Five years accounts payable
- Special Qualifications: NA
- Supervisory Requirements: NA