Position Summary: Participate in all aspects of the development of new products as well as product upgrades and enhancements from concept through modeling, detailing, prototype development, and release to manufacturing. Interface with internal and external fabrication vendors and with customers.
Preferred Education: BSME
Special Qualifications: SOLIDWORKS, AutoCAD, ERP experience
- Maintain and continuously develop a thorough understanding of how the equipment produced by Dubois functions and operates
- Create the required CAD models of the equipment using SOLIDWORKS that will allow for the equipment to be built that will safely and successfully perform the required tasks within the project budget
- Create the required technical drawings and bills of materials from the model and the supplied specifications that will result in equipment that can efficiently and cost effectively be built
- Properly and accurately upload the required information into the Infor XA system
- Lead projects from the design phase through start-up, expertly managing all stakeholder relationships along the way