Position Summary: Set up and conduct tests of completed product units. Analyze indicated and calculated test results in relation to design or rated specifications. Record test procedures and results. Assist the sales staff in processing samples, customer demonstrations and customer run-offs.
Education: Two-year technical certification
Preferred Experience : Five years with customer interaction
Travel Requirements: 20% to 30%
- Set up and conduct tests of completed units, under operational conditions to investigate design proposals for improving equipment performance.
- Analyze indicated and calculated test results in relation to design or related specifications and test objectives, and modify or adjust equipment to meet specifications.
- Record test procedures and results, numerical and graphical data and recommendations for changes in product or test methods.
- Maintain lab appearance and lab machines and equipment.
- Assist sales department to reach or exceed sales goals by supporting technical needs.
- Inventories and orders abrasive belts for the lab.
- Manage the design and development of brochures, videos and other marketing material.
- Corresponds with TSI International regarding advertising brochures, videos and other marketing materials to promote in North America.
- Coordinate the trade show and promotional events as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.