Dubois Equipment Company LLC is your experienced source for finishing equipment made in the USA. We are looking for a talented person to join our team. Applications are available at the front office or you may email your resume to email@example.com.
Immediate opening for technically skilled candidates with superb attention to detail. Fabricators are responsible for adhering to production schedule, ensuring that all parts are properly fitted, aligned, and secured and ensuring that safety standards are always met, among other duties. Moreover, fabricators will be physically able workers who have good dexterity, color vision and stamina.
- Reading and understanding schematics and assembly instructions.
- Verifying dimensions and product specifications.
- Ensuring that all the required parts for assembly are present.
- Marking cutting lines on material.
- Must be able to accurately measure and cut various material types and shapes.
- Ensuring that all parts are properly fitted, aligned and screwed in.
- Ensuring that quality control standards are met.
- Maintaining production schedule.
- Testing products for their functionality.
- Troubleshooting and stress testing products to minimize problems or recalls.
- Reporting and detailing product malfunctions.
- Adhering to assembly safety standards.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Specialized certification preferred.
- Proficiency in operating a forklift.
- Excellent eyesight and color vision.
- Good dexterity.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills.
- Physical stamina.
- Proficient at welding.
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Paid PTO – Holidays -Medical, Dental, Vision, 401-K and Life and Accidental insurance.
- Apply today to join a workforce that respects and values their team members.