Position Summary: Support the front end of the sales process by providing excellent customer service while maintaining solid business relationships with our customers and other departments within the organization.
Minimum Education: Associates Degree in management or a related social science.
Preferred Education: Bachelor degree in sales or business
Preferred Experience: Two or more years in customer service
Special Qualifications: PC skills, Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce CRM Software, Excellent organization, time management and customer service skills
- Assists sales department with developing sales or account strategies for customers, aids and support the account strategy.
- Applies basic understanding of products and services across the company to assist customers, dealers and regionals sales managers with technical information/application requirements.
- Qualify new leads and sales opportunities as they enter from the web or phone.
- Assist sales department to reach or exceed sales goals by supporting technical application review. Specifically, support the sales process in review of prints/specifications or application requirements, supplying technical information to dealer network, customers, regional sales managers.
- Completes appropriate documentation to facilitate the order process and responds to questions as necessary; ensures production orders are accurate and documents are complete.
- Coordinate the sample process, to include set up and conduct tests of customer samples on completed product units, under operational conditions to investigate design proposals for improving equipment performance.
- Manage process & team activity to record test procedures and results, numerical and graphical data, and recommendations for changes in product or test methods.
- Recommend inventory for abrasive belts for the lab. Be knowledgeable of new abrasives for metal and wood applications.
- Support trade shows and promotional events as needed. Show management of internal and external needs and adhering to the budget.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.