Timesavers is the leader in wood sanding machinery
Timesavers has over 70 years of experience in manufacturing woodworking machinery. Our wood sanders are built with the automation of professional craftsmanship in mind, utilizing the best and most durable components to guarantee peerless performance and reliability. We understand full well that each woodworking project has unique requirements and specifications, and that’s why we offer an extensive variety of head types and machine lines to match your needs. Timesavers will stop at nothing to ensure that you find the perfect machine for your application, saving you valuable time and increasing your bottom line in the process.
- Knife Planer: These versatile machines are outfitted with knife planer heads (and carbide inserts) for planing rough lumber and a variety of other wood materials.
- Wide Belt: Our wide belt sanders are some of the toughest machines around, optimally suited for cabinetmakers, production shops and woodworkers.
- Segmented Polisher: Segmented polisher sanders are fantastic at conforming to the part surface to prevent sand-through, making them an excellent choice for woodworkers who need to sand veneer, lacquer and other thin substrates.
- Orbital: A feed-through orbital automates the process of removing the cross-grain scratches that are inherent when sanding cabinet doors or face frames with a widebelt sander.
- Brush Machines: Rotary brush and oscillating brush machines can be customized for finish sanding, sealer sanding, de-nibbing, three-dimensional wood pieces and more.
- CNC Sander: CNC Control allows programming of precise linear profiles to be shaped and sanded in one pass.
- SpeedSander: A versatile sanding machine that uses a combination drum and platen head to improve the finish on wood and mitigate hand labor. This model is designed for cabinetmakers, production shops and custom woodworkers, making it ideal for a wide variety of small to medium-sized woodworking projects.
- 1300 Series: Compact and dependable machines that feature a rich selection of standard options and can be equipped with up to three heads. Ideal for small to mid-sized woodworking shops.
- 2300 Series: These powerful machines are designed to perform and excel in even the harshest and most demanding conditions. Ideal for most cabinet, millwork and furniture plants.
- 3300 Series: These workhorse machines are specifically designed to achieve maximum performance at an affordable price. Ideal for heavy stock removal and panel sanding.
- 5300 Series: These are the heaviest machines we manufacture, designed to survive a lifetime of heavy use with even the toughest applications. Ideal for 24/7 production and large demands.
- YIELDSAVER: A compact knife planer that is capable of automatically centering each board as it is being processed, eliminating fixed cuts from thin boards and roller splits of material. Ideal for heavy stock removal projects that require high yields and the best grades.
- Moulding Sander: Our moulding sanders can accommodate up to seven head configurations and are incredibly easy to set up. Ideal for brush, veneer and lacquer sanding.
Timesavers has a solution to your deburring and finishing needs
Timesavers manufactures some of the most powerful and efficient metalworking solutions in the industry. Our metal sanders and deburring machines are fully customizable and can be equipped with a wide variety of different head types to automate almost any metalworking project. We understand that different projects and executions require different technology, and that’s why we also offer a range of machine configurations and features (including head configurations, wet-vs-dry, abrasive selection, etc.) to ensure that our metal sanders meet and exceed your expectations and demands. Make no mistake, nobody offers a wider selection of versatile and high-quality automated sanding solutions than Timesavers.
- Wide Belt
- Mini-Belt: A small and versatile belt grinder that can be mounted to tables or workbenches. Ideal for light metal finishing and deburring projects.
- 1100 Series: Versatile machines that require a minimal amount of power and minimal floor space. Ideal for deburring and finishing a wide variety of small metal parts.
- 1200 Series: These machines can be used for a number of metalworking projects, ranging from small metal part deburring and finishing to heavy slag removal.
- 2100 Series: These machines offer a compact design and economical pricing for sites and projects that have lower production requirements. Ideal for finishing and deburring.
- 2200 Series: A line of hardy machines that can be used for fully deburring metal parts, finishing pieces of metal and removing heavy slag after thermal cutting operations.
- 3200 Series: This series can be configured for a wide range of metal finishing and deburring projects by using various combinations of belt and brush heads.
- 4200 Series: Steadfast machines that can be outfitted with a range of belts and brush heads, making them ideal for a variety of metalworking projects; including grain finishing, deburring parts, rounding the edges of flat parts and eliminating heavy slag.
- LYNX: These wet machines are equipped with high sanding belt horsepower and can be configured for metal finishing and/or deburring. Ideal for job shops, or as a go-to machine for most production shops.
- PUMA: These wet grinders are designed for the largest of deburring and finishing jobs in a production setting and for 24/7 operations. Both sides are easily accessible for maintenance by operators.
- 8100 Series: Massive machines that feature a reciprocating bed and incredibly high horsepower. Uses wide belt coated abrasives to hold tight tolerances, and is the modern replacement of stone grinding. Ideal for grinding titanium, molybdenum, stainless steel, aluminum nickel alloys and carbon steel.
- Manual Grinder: A versatile machine with a rotatable head to swap between heavy grinding and edge rounding/deburring. Ideal for metalwork projects that require both grinding and a soft edge.
Timesavers provides wet dust collection solutions, and coating lines (through our subsidiary - Dubois Equipment)
Timesavers manufactures custom machines (from 1” wide to 96” wide) that are designed to sand almost every material that can be sanded. Our standard machinery can process a majority of exotic materials, but we also provide specialized machinery for other unique sanding projects. Furthermore, Timesavers offers a number of machines for wet dust collection (to extract any metal contaminants caused by deburring, finishing, or grinding) and coating lines. No matter the scope or difficulty of your work, we’ll find you the best and most affordable solution for the job.
- Dust Collection: Wet collectors can be used to gather up metal contaminants during the deburring, finishing or grinding of ferrous and non-ferrous metals on dry wide belt sanders.
- Coating Lines: Dubois designs, builds and installs a massive selection of finishing equipment for wood, metal, plastics, glass and more.
- PWDC: Timesavers’ first truly portable dust collection system! Each of these economical collectors utilizes water to filter the sanding particulate from the air. The collector is easily cleaned by removing the lid from the top and the separator from inside the tank, then the barrel can be turned over to empty the water and swarf.
- WDC: Our Wet Dust Collectors use specialized motors and impellers to suck up metal grindings and store them in a large water tank that’s incredibly easy to clean out. Ideal for collecting and storing metal grindings during the process of grinding ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Dubois Coating Lines: Machinery includes various types of coating applications such as curtain, roll, UV Mist Coater, spray, vacuum and edge. Curing ovens include convection, IR, and UV. Other machinery includes scuffing, wire brush, embossing, laminating, material handling, cooling tunnel, and stain wipe.