The 32 Series RB is the Timesavers mid-range rotary brush machine, offering versatility for deburring, edge rounding, finishing, laser oxide removal, and heavy slag removal for different materials.
This machine forms the new standard in the ease of use and user comfort in a deburring and finishing machine. The versatile and energy efficient 32 Series RB's consumable use is low, and the price to quality ratio is optimal. The operator has full control of the process due to the angled control panel and large transparent windows.
- 4 brushes which have a total of 50 sq. ft. of abrasive agent
- Low media cost and very low energy consumption
- Removal of large burrs and finishing of surfaces in one pass
- Breaking edges and finishing with brushes
- Special brushes can remove oxide skin
- Number of heads: 1-3
- Available configurations:
- Rotary Brush
- Widebelt - Rotary Brush
- Rotary Brush - Widebelt
- Widebelt - Rotary Brush - Widebelt
- Machine width: 43"
- 4 brushes (quick brush change system)
- 0-4" bed opening
- Up to 25 fpm throughput
- 10 HP main drive motor
- Oxide skin removal
- Edge rounding
For more information on the 32 Series RB machines, contact us at https://timesaversinc.com/contact