FMA’s 2021 Manufacturing Expo & Open House
Join Timesavers at the Fox Machinery Open House, Tuesday, June 8th and Wednesday, June 9th, where we will be feature the NEW 32 Series RB, the perfect machine for edge rounding your parts.
MACHINES UNDER POWER AT THE EVENT
- Timesavers Series 32-1100 RB Single Head 43” Wide Rotary Brush – NEWLY RELEASED IN FEB 2021!
- Mazak Optonics OPTIPLEX NEXUS 3015 FIBER S7 – 5×10 – come test drive Mazak Optonics’ latest innovation! – NEWLY RELEASED IN JAN 2021!
- Accurpress Accell E 425012 Press Brake with the KeMes Angle Measuring System
- SafanDarley 35-1250 Premium NS Electric Press Brake w/ Ergonomic Package
- OMAX Maxiem Waterjet with the AJet 3D cutting head, 5×10
- Hyd-Mech S23A Automatic Pivot-Style Bandsaw
- FlexArm REM-16, 70” Electric Tapping Arm with Part Manipulator
- Wila Tooling Demos
- Hexagon/Radan Software Demos
SEMINARS – Limited space available due to social distancing – register TODAY!
- “Intensifier vs. Direct Drive” presented by the experts at OMAX Waterjet: An in-depth discussion on the four “OMAX Advantages”: (1) Direct Drive pumps vs. Intensifier pumps, (2) Software makes a difference, (3) Table design – why OMAX lasts longer, and (4) Service & support keep you running long term.
- Press Brake Forming Seminar with “bending guru” Bob Macaulay of DocLogic – Bob is the bending industries most popular speaker and leading consultant. Join us as he leads an in-depth discussion on controlling the variables that plague your bending processes from the CAD Drawings to the finished parts. Learn practical solutions and best practices to optimize your bending operations and reduce scrap. A perfect learning opportunity for your press brake operators, engineers, and managers … take advantage of a $1000+ course for FREE!
- “Laser Cutting Assist Gases & Beam Shaping” presented by the experts at Mazak Optonics. Be a part of the conversation as the experts from Mazak Optonics explain cutting techniques utilizing shop air vs. nitrogen. Learn the ins-and-outs of V-BPP (beam shaping) – the latest technology available to metal fabricators. Walk away with an understanding and examples of how controlling the laser beam, and incorporating higher wattage, produces higher cutting speed, superior edge quality, and improved piercing time.