When it comes to tackling industrial planing, or sanding tasks, you need a machine that gets the job done right, every time. If you’re looking for a durable and efficient tool to dimension and finish wood products with ease, look no further than the 23 Series stationary widebelt, planer, orbital, & veneer sanders. These dependable machines feature up to four heads, in many combinations for added versatility.View Product
The 33 Series machines are time-tested, with a workhorse design for maximum performance, with a competitive price to deliver outstanding value. Every craftsman has different needs, so each machine is configured around your application & situation. Through years of customer feedback and experience, the 33 Series has evolved into a feature-packed industry benchmark for excellence. The 33 Series is built for long life, outstanding performance, and versatility to increase production and improve your bottom line.View Product
The 53 Series is a massive machine that utilizes heavy, durable components for a long life of heavy use. Ideal for large-scale widebelt sanding and calibrating, heavy stock removal, panel sanding, and veneer and lacquer sanding during 24/7 operations.View Product
Upgrade Your Finishing Systems With Timesavers Panel Sanders
Timesavers has several planer woodworking machines with multiple sanding heads and configurations available. This equipment can perform a wide range of functions beyond panel sanding and seamlessly integrates into existing systems. Our machines are time-tested to deliver quality results and ROI with durable components and build.
Our inventory includes a complete selection of panel sanders, including:
- 23 Series: Our 23 series panel sander is an efficient machine with up to four heads based on the application. These solutions can also complete heavy stock removal and brush sanding to accomplish more. Top and bottom configurations are available.
- 33 Series: The 33 Series machine boasts maximum performance with its proven design for efficiency and value. It is built for the fast pace of 24/7 operations with high production speeds. This equipment can be configured with up to five heads to accommodate surface finish preferences.
- 53 Series: The 53 Series industrial wood planer is a durable machine tailored to years of heavy use with sanding operations. Machine widths up to 64 inches fit large-scale sanding needs. The feed rate of 15 to 60 feet per minute enables efficient sanding with a one-pass design.
What Do You Use a Thickness Planer For?
Your industrial wood planer has many uses on the production line. These machines can:
- Smooth out rough stock on your flat workpieces: The thickness planer can mill rough stock on your wood panel to achieve a smooth surface, which is critical for many projects.
- Reduce your workpiece thickness to a desired specification: You can run your boards through the thickness planer to achieve an even height along the entire length of the piece. The consistent thickness means your project will be perfectly level with airtight joints.
- Reclaim old lumber: With proper training and care, you can reclaim old wood pieces with a thickness planer. The machine makes these boards usable again, so you can save money by not having to buy fresh lumber for all your projects.
Choose Timesavers for Your Wood Finishing Needs
Timesavers is an established wood finishing equipment manufacturer. We have more than 50,000 machines installed in manufacturing operations of all sizes to support fast-paced production and quality results in woodworking.
We developed these finishing systems based on years of feedback to make them the best quality options available. Our systems and machines are designed to reduce the most common types of waste — wasted materials, downtime and maintenance costs. Since we set the industry standard, Timesavers strives to provide the best solutions to exceed your expectations.
Request a Quote for an Industrial Wood Planer Today
Our team is ready to help you upgrade your operations. Request a quote today for a planer woodworking machine.