Controls Engineer – Full Time
Jasper Indiana-Onsite-not a remote position
This Individual must be able to perform engineering and field start up responsibilities for System Integration in the Electrical Controls industry. In addition, proven trouble shooting skills are necessary.
- RSLogix 5, 5000, Studio 5000 RSLogix 500
- RS Networx for DeviceNet, ControlNet, EtherNet IP
- DriveExecutive, DriveExplorer
- Factory Talk View Studio
- Ignition Scada
- GP-Proex, E2 series HMI software
- Microsoft Office Suite
- NFPA knowledge
- NEC knowledge
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 25% travel minimum
- BSEE, BSEET
- 3 – 8 years of industry experience
- Lead the design and installation of electrical control equipment including power distribution systems, PLC’s, instrumentation, VFD, etc.
- Able to motivate others and drive positive outcomes
- Schedule inside and outside resources
- Demonstrate presentation and persuasion skills to help lead the technical direction
- Pursue continued professional development
- Develop projects including quotes, job specifications and resolve any quote to job specifications differences.
- System Architecture including non-standard material and control panel power requirements/distribution.
- Review specifications and standard practices – inclusive of the internal hardwired and logic, standards, general specifications and scope of work.
- Design requirements which include establishing non-standard designs, generating system map, layouts, generating a sequence of operations, reviewing cycle time studies.
- Assisting with installation
- Debugging with no additional support
- Launch and Standby
- Design NFPA electrical and controls for hazardous areas
- Encourage positive atmosphere and show significant initiative
- Willing and able to train electrical control Techs
- Help lead safety compliance by all
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Required)