Mechanical Assembler – Timesavers LLC – Maple Grove MN
Perform repetitive assembly operations to produce complex outputs by putting together smaller components.
The duties will include ensuring all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the final product٫ using hands or machines to do the job with greater precision.
Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
Measures, marks, and scribes’ dimensions and reference points on material or workpiece as guides for subsequent machining as necessary.
Prepares work to be accomplished by studying parts lists and gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts and subassemblies.
Performs routine maintenance tasks on machines as required.
Confers with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems.
Maintain a clean and organized work area and maintain all equipment, to like new appearance, according to maintenance plans and established procedures.
Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers, and management.
Continue to grow lean knowledge and use the tools to identify and assist with continuous improvement.
Ensure that safe work practices are followed and adhered to.
Regular and predictable attendance and punctuality.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties, and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organization and the overall business objectives of the organization.
• High School Diploma.
• Preferred Education: 2- year technical school.
• 1 to 2 years in manufacturing setting.
• Preferred Experience: Blueprint reading skills, high attention to detail, read tape measure – do fractions.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
• Regularly required to stand, walk, sit, reach with arms, talk or hear and use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls.
• Occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and may occasionally use ladders for a variety of tasks
Hours are 5 am to 1:30 or 6 am to 2:30