The 31 Series wet metal processing machine is engineered and designed to your exact needs. The 31 Series is the most versatile machine that Timesavers offers. This heavy-duty machine can be run up to 2 shifts per day.
Industrial Deburring Machine
Deburring is a critical part of the metalworking process. It involves smoothing corners and removing sharp edges from a fabricated metal part. For years, many manufacturers removed burrs through hand applications, but modern technology lets manufacturers complete the process in a fraction of the time.
The 31 Series wet metal processing machine is engineered and designed to your exact needs. The 31 Series is the most versatile machine that Timesavers offers. This heavy-duty machine can be run up to two shifts per day.
Features and Benefits of the 31 Series Deburring System From Timesavers
The 31 Series LYNX model is a complete machine with an integrated filtration system to keep metal parts cool during machining, adding lubricity to ensure that the abrasive belt’s service life is extended. A high-pressure air system dries the metal parts as they are exiting the machine.
Some of the primary benefits include:
- Ability to remove burrs on laser, water-jet, punched and cut metal parts
- Capable of deburring, edge breaking and finishing metal in one pass
- Can handle a mix of metals, including titanium, aluminum, carbon, stainless steel and copper
Our 31 Series machine has a reputation for providing the finest finish in the industry. It can use up to four wide-belt or brush heads to produce a smooth finish with each pass. We can also configure the machine based on your specific application.
Some additional features of the 31 Series are:
- A 60-inch abrasive belt
- Available in 19 and 37-inch widths
- Finishing speeds capable of 15-45 feet per minute (FPM)
- Air-knife dryer
- A self-contained filtration unit beneath the machine
- Electronic eyes for accurate belt tracking
- Main motors have 20 horsepower maxes
Choosing Timesavers for Your Deburring and Finishing Machine Needs
With over 75 years of industry experience, the team at Timesavers can help you develop the perfect solutions to your metalworking needs. Our goal is to improve your operation through increased productivity and better efficiency while maintaining the highest quality standards. Contact us online today to learn more about the products we offer.
- Number of heads: 1-4
- Machine widths: 19″ & 37″
- 60″ abrasive belt
- Head types: Widebelt & Brush
- Multiple configurations available based on customer applications
- 15-45 fpm throughput
- Air knife dryer
- Self-contained filtration unit located beneath the machine to minimize its footprint
- Electronic photo tracking eyes for accurate abrasive belt tracking
- Up to 20 HP main motors
The 31 Series (LYNX) is a complete machine with an integrated filtration system to keep metal parts cool during machining, and adding lubricity ensuring the abrasive belt’s service life is extended. A high-pressure air system dries the metal parts as they are exiting the machine.
- Removal of burrs on laser, water-jet, punched, and cut metal parts.
- Provide the finest finish in the industry
- Deburr, edge break, & finishing of metal in one pass
- Mixing of metals, including titanium, aluminum, carbon & stainless steel, copper, etc.